Sunday, February 22, 2015

Demo Day

This was the greenhouse I've been using for the last 8 years. The roof has been leaking for the last 3 years & there is a constant breeze blowing through that keeps the summer temperatures lower than I would have liked. This past winter, a good storm finally cracked a good section of the roof off...

I knew it was time to get rid of the eye-sore... This is what it looked like on 'demo day'...

I've been working on cleaning up the debris & removing some plants that somehow managed to live beside this structure. I hope to share an update photo with you in a couple of days.

The new greenhouse will be a larger structure - a portable structure - and will hopefully be in place later this spring. I have no rush at the moment, which means that I won't be starting my tomato & pepper seeds in the house this month. I think I'm ok with that this year...

No comments: