Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spring Blooms - Part 3 (Butchart Gardens)

~ Japanese Gardens ~
This is the last post for my trip to Butchart Gardens - I took many more pictures than I'm sharing here, but there has to be a limit to certain things in life (right....)

I made it a point to wander slowly through the Japanese Gardens, which is like stepping into another world compared to the rest of the estate. Very green, mossy, peaceful & intriguing. I hope to make it back again in the early fall to see changing of the leaves.



I'm not sure what the next 3 plants are - but I certainly do love their stunning colours!




~ leopard's bane ~
~ last view of the Sunken Gardens ~
Now I need to spend some time in my own gardens, talking with my plants. I have things coming in & going out of bloom & it would be nice to be able to study them all. Hopefully I'll be able to share some photos of my own gardens!

No comments: