Monday, June 20, 2011

It's a Jungle...Inside!!

I ran out to the greenhouse this morning, just before I'm heading off to work - you know, work is getting in the way of gardening these days...

Anyway - my greenhouse is looking very jungle-y...


I really wish I had washed the plastic sides this spring as I 'just' noticed they are covered in pollen. Well, guess I'll add that to my mid-season to-do list. At least the outside will get done & maybe I'll do the inside in the winter, unless I get growing winter crops.


I also realized it's been a while since I've attempted a self-portrait. Now I know why... I look like I'm in the midst of a private joke. :)

Actually, the tomatoes are what make me laugh - they are up past my chin!! I think they grew over a foot in the last 36 hours after I gave them some compost tea. I just didn't notice because the peas are in the way!

No comments: